Saturday, September 18, 2010

School Daze

Everyone keeps asking us, "How is school going?" Depending on the time of day and the day of the week, the answer varies. I would have to say, it is getting better every day. Well, maybe every day is a stretch but you get the idea.
Tom and Andrew working on history together.
I have learned a lot about my kids since school started. I am not sure if the kids are behind academically or if the Ohio Virtual Academy (OHVA) curriculum is that much harder than what they were learning last year. Let's just say, I have some concerns regarding the investment we have been making in tuition at a private school. Since OHVA is a Ohio public school, there's no tuition this year (except for all the gas, camping fees and souvenirs)!

Having said that, now that we have this year together and although it has been challenging, I think the one-on-one attention they are getting will be beneficial for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly- I know the feeling that it the same program we used for Jaidyn k and 1st and I would LOVE to be able to continue home schooling but times right now are not right for us to do! I am soooo envious! and love reading up on the adventures!!! Hope you are all well and have a very Happy Holiday! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete