Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bloomington, Minnesota

When we hit the road in Fargo, we decided to drive to Minnesota, make a stop at the Mall of America and then continue on to Wisconsin. That would shave three days off of our itinerary and get us home earlier than planned. :-)


The Mall of America was a really fun place to visit. The kids had no idea what the place was other than a huge mall (Andrew's worst nightmare). Once they saw the amusement park in the middle of the mall, they were happy campers again.

Of course, I rained on their parade a little and told them they could only ride three rides. I was having flashbacks to the day I had to spend at the Torture Dome, I mean the Adventure Dome in Las Vegas. I just couldn't do that again. In the end, they were able to ride four rides and everyone left satisfied.

The Ferris Wheel at the MOA.
The LeFevre's with Ang, the last Airbender.
It was a quick visit and I would like to come back another time but skip the amusement park and do some serious shopping. Maybe a girls' weekend? Anyone interested?

1 comment:

  1. Since I am the first to comment on here, I believe I am the one who is the most interested in the girls day weekend! LOL Bring it on!!! Marge ;-)

    ReplyDelete