Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Did you miss us?

Hello everyone!

We have been home since the end of January. I guess I should specify and say home in Ohio because technically when you own an RV, wherever you are parked is home!

You may have noticed that I haven't updated the blog for sometime now. In fact, I know some of you have noticed because you keep giving me a hard time about it. If you didn't notice, well I guess since you are reading this now, I'll just have to give you a token for the clue bus and fill you in.

I could give you some line about needing to wait for inspiration to hit me so I could finish but those of you who know me probably also know that 's a load of crap. I was just procrastinating. Go figure.

Since we are getting ready to head out for our last leg of the trip next week (!) I thought I better catch up on the last few locations that we visited and start fresh for our adventure out West.

Here's a snap shot of what went down since you last tuned in...you can read the post for each place if you want more details.

After we got snowed in at Hot Springs, Arkansas we headed to Memphis and Nashville, Tennessee and then decided to go back to Florida to visit our friends Michelle & Sean and their new baby, Cayden, in Fort Myers, Florida. On our way to Florida, we hung out with my college roommate, Kim, in Valdosta, Georgia for a few days.

After all of that, we decided to come home to Ohio. It was good to get back and see our dogs and cats, sleep in our king-size bed and use our shower that I don't have to scrunch down to rinse my hair. (Our next RV will have a nicer bathroom!)

While we were home, we also took a road trip to Philadelphia, PA, Easton, PA and New York City since we had to skip those two keys cities when Kaitlyn hurt her foot last fall.

Now, the kids are done with school and we are already back out on the road. I'll post more about our route and where we are going this summer.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment