Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New York City, New York: Day 4

(Actual date of visit: April 15-18, 2011)

Finally, the last day of our visit. We packed a lot into these four days! I'm tired of writing about it. I hope you're not tired of reading about it.

On our last day in town, Tom actually drove us into the city to the Museum of Natural History. I have to admit I was skeptical that he could get us there without getting lost but he found the way no problem.

If you ever get a chance to visit this museum, you must go. It was awesome.

Lots of dinosaur bones to see.
Wow, what a resemblance.
Hey Dum Dum, do you have any gum gum?
Yep, that's a big blue whale hanging from the ceiling.
For lunch we walked down the street to the Shake Shack. I would highly recommend the Shack burger and a Fair Trade Coffee shake. Yum.


We had an awesome time in NYC! Thanks again Cathy, Al & Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment